It's gonna be a holly jolly year, 2012!

HELLO HELLO! (:

Recently I have been receiving more than just my normal luck, and I think it's because of all the good karma I earned from work! My plans for my wedding is becoming more than just a blessing. Seriously, you do not know how blessed I feel. Melvin from Multifolds Photography has offered me like this really awesome plan for our wedding shoot in ______. Definitely not Singapore. I won't spoil the surprise, and hope to have you surprised when it is nearing. GOSH I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T SLEEP! So now, I am searching high and low, everywhere for wedding gowns, cheongsam, and like a really nice burgundy red slid long dress in Singapore. So if any, just anyone of you have like connections, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Gosh, other than that, I am just too excited for all that is gonna happen this year! HOW?! haha. Oh wells! I hope you have a good Saturday! Go out and have a good breakfast!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment