The next movie to look forward to after Avengers

Caught The Avengers with Tim last night, and it is soooooo freaking good!! My favorite Marvel character are Hulk and captain America! You have to catch The Avengers, won't spoil it for you, but if you like action and you love marvel like I do, you have to watch! ((: Those Hulk muscles... and Captain America's charm. #dreamy

VLOG!! Before The Avengers!


So anyway, the next movie that I am looking forward to will definitely be Dark Shadowa featuring Johnny Depp!! Omg!!! I love J.D <3 so eccentric and he plays his character really well. Of you haven't catch the trailer, I left it down below.



OMG!! HOW COOL RIGHT?!?! DARK SHADOW!!

Catch The Avengers!! :D OH and stay till the end!! #ifyouknowwhatimean

Just a minute,
Adora

No comments:

Post a Comment