Want a cup of hot lava cake?

It's Sunday today and Gloomy Monday tomorrow!

Here's something I'd like to share with you to brighten up your day! (: recently I tried this hot chocolate lava cake from Somerset 313, I think it was basement 3, and boy was it good. I love how gooey the chocolate lava was, the only I'd prefer more would be that the ice cream be more creamy and had stronger vanilla taste. But nonetheless for a cup of chocolate lava cake that good at only 5bucks it is definitely worth the money. Thinking about it now, I'm totally missing the chocolate lava and wish I could I have one now even on a chilly Sunday.

They do sell chocolate cakes too, haven't tried them. But I guess I will next month on my brother's birthday! (: although when I think of chocolate cake, the most memorable one is still Vicky's. Omg so yummy! (: hahaha.



Address: 313 Orchard Road, #B3-10A 313 @ Somerset, Singapore

Just a minute,
Adora.

No comments:

Post a Comment