Whisk Away with Amy Ruth Tan

Met Amy today and I was super stoked when she handed me a box! Like whenever I meet Amy, occasionally when we meet up I will get a box of goodies!!! Makes me feel like a kid dearly loved by her sister. ((: she bakes a lot for me, like seriously ALOT. (:

This time round Amy made me like pistachio cranberry biscotti infused with orange zest and white chocolate! Yummy!!! It tasted so good!! I really enjoyed the orange zest a lot. Amy was really generous with the cranberry and pistachio!

If you'd like to pick up some baking tips and recipes, just hit on the link above my reads (whisk away) prepare your tools and be ready to get your hands in the kitchen and make your love ones happy!! ((:

Amy is one of my very cherished friends, and I'm glad to know a sweet loving friend like her. She's helped me in many ways, and I thank god for her being in my life. {I tasted the white chocolate!!!} love you always Amy. (:



Just a minute,

No comments:

Post a Comment