Miss Sixty & Rayban psychedelic! (Orchard Optics)

Yes, my annual leave has ended and I'm back to work.

HONESTLY. I am actually happy I'm back working, being in my uniform makes me feel comfortable and belonged. Yes, I do believe it's a psychological effect of being in a uniform job. But it makes me feel happy! 

So anyway, I wanted to share with you a new eyewear trend!! (: I have been searching HIGH and LOW for like cat-eye wears and finally Andrew found one for me from Miss Sixty. SO HELLO HELLO, I love love love my new look. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!? I LOVE IT MAX. And I have been RAVING SO BADLY AND MADLY about how awesome Orchard Optics is, the price, the service and the speed. GOSH! It looks gorgeous. 

One thing about spectacles, it frames your face. Compared to the Pescara ones, WHICH FRAMES LIKE DAMN NICELY ON ME TOO. This Miss Sixty Eyewear gave me more edge, brightens up my fair skin tone, and just made me look a whole load fresher! Of course you should be sleeping early to avoid those eye bags. But, I just love how well it sits on my nose bridge and face. Lovely pair of spectacles!!

MISS SIXTY 
{/SIXTEEN? HAHA.} 

Remember the Red Raybans I bought previously?! MY MUM loved it so much, I decided to give it to her, and got myself a Clubmaster instead! ((; IT'S SUPER NEW AND SUPER SEXY!! Super new as in MODEL of Rayban, and IT IS Priced lower than what you'll get from the market outside. NO KIDDING. I love this clubmaster eyewear soooo much! (: Protect your eyes guys!! Never neglect them, especially under the scorching sun! 


GET YOUR EYEWEAR NOW! & LIKE ORCHARD OPTICS ON FACEBOOK TO GET UPDATES ON NEW SPECTACLE COLLECTIONS!! DO QUOTE MY NAME FOR AWESOME DEALS AS WELL!! (: LOVE YOU ALL. 

Just a minute,



2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog!!!! interesting post and fascinating layout. love it! followed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! ((:

      Delete