SAY YOU LOVE ME, EVEN WHEN I LOOK LIKE THIS.

ARE YOU READY FOR HALLOWWEEENNNN? (OVERLY ATTACHED GIRLFRIEND)

I AM I AM!! Super looking forward to Halloween at USS again this year! Last year at halloween was super FREAKY SPOOKILICIOUS. This year I am coming back fright-less ( yea right). If you're a dare-devil, and you LOVE LOVE horror, USS Halloween is a must for you to try out! It is sooooo spooky to the max. I am addicted. Honestly, I am not a believer of paying $8 to the production of horror paranormal movies. But I just love love love, the fright from USS Halloween. I just hope they do not have the Matriarch House this year, that totally freaked me out cause it's all filled with my peranakan culture stuff. GOSH! This year, I will vlog and post videos. I try, I try.  



So other than spooking myself out, I am TRYING, TRYING very hard to stay fit! I'm following blogpilates and working really hard on my BOOTAYE, and BODAYE. It's tough. Again, I TRY very hard to keep my schedule proper. But sometimes, you just fall into such deep sleep and all that it is sooo difficult!!


So this is us working our GANGNAM Style cardio workout. FREESTYLE. HAHAHA. We'll get there someday, someday we say. (: Follow the bugger on his food blog @ http://thehungryregular.blogspot.sg

 I DYED MY HAIR "BRACK". I got sick of how untidy my hair looked, with all the brown unsightly remains, i just couldn't tolerate. What do you think?! I'll be adding some purple streaks in soon! Hopefully soon. ): I am soo busy, I can't even breathe.

I WANT THE IPHONE5. ):

Just a minute,


No comments:

Post a Comment